Malaika - tapestry
Malaika tapestry by renowned artist Keith Mallett. Malaika means angel in Swahili and this stunning tapestry will be perfect for your kingdom. Standing in a regal pose surrounded by rich earth tones this classy lady will liven up your décor and will be a conversation starter for all who enter her domain.
A modern wall tapestry is the perfect way to endow your home with a touch of timeless elegance and spark conversation among guests. All tapestries are woven in the USA using an advanced jacquard weaving technique, which generates a depth and texture not found in traditional wall art. Our tapestries are woven with a vast variety of different fibers including cotton, wool, silk, bouclé, chenille, bamboo and even metal in order to create tapestries that are innovative, unique, and majestic.
- size: 16" x 48"
- Great for covering large spaces and softening noise in any room.
- Woven from 100% Cotton resulting in outstanding color and detail.
- Jacquard woven style provides true depth, texture and richness.
- Carefully woven and sewn to create a unique artistic accent to your decor.
- Hand stitched rod pocket makes display simple and secure.
- Rod not included.
This item is woven on demand. Please allow up to 2-weeks for delivery.