Benedict College - Products
This page features products for Benedict College.
Founded in 1870 by Rhode Island native Mrs. Bathsheba Benedict, Benedict College was an 80-acre plantation when purchased as the Benedict Institute. The investors' - Mrs. Benedict and the Baptist Home Mission - long-term goal was to educate emancipated African-Americans and produce citizens "powers for good in society".
Nearly 139 years later, Benedict College has been one of the fastest growing of 39 United Negro College Fund Schools Of the 20 independent colleges in South Carolina, Benedict has the largest undergraduate student body and is the second largest overall. The College has students enrolled from every county in South Carolina. More than 2,800 students currently study at the school and is distinguished by its continued commitment to facilitate the empowerment, enhancement, and full participation of African Americans in a global society.
- Benedict College cap - bucket $ 24.95
- Benedict College hoodie - CHB $ 89.00
- Benedict College jacket - NASCAR style - CTJJ $ 145.00
- Benedict College jacket - windbreaker - CWBB $ 119.00
- Benedict College jogging suit from $ 134.95
- Benedict College socks - CMSA $ 14.95
- Benedict College t-shirt - with rhinestone 70 $ 32.95