Quick Overview Of Our Return Policy:
It's A Black Thang.com offers returns and exchanges for most items within 30 days of receipt of the shipment. Returns must be initiated through our Returns Manager System (RMS). Just follow the steps within the RMS and you can easily process and track your return. The RMS will automatically generate a Return Authorization number (RA#) and you can login to your account at any time to view the progress of your return.
Please review our Return Policy and CLICK HERE to access our Returns Manager System and begin processing your return. You will need the email associated with the order and the order number to begin the process.
- All artwork sales are final. We do not accept returns on any of the artwork. If you have a question about a print, you need to contact us before you place your order.
- Apparel items must be returned within 10 days of receipt. (see below for more info on returning apparel items.)
- With the exception of apparel items, you can return items (other than artwork) within 30-days for a refund or a store credit.
- Between 31-45 days you can only return an item for a store credit.
- We can not accept any returns after 45-days.
- If the reason for the return was our fault we will pay for the return shipping.
- If the reason for the return was due to a damaged or inoperable item we will pay for the return shipping.
- We will provide a UPS return label and you will need to print the label.
- If the reason for the return was not our fault you will have to ship it back to us at your expense.
- If the value of the items are $150 or higher the package must be insured.
Damaged Items: If you receive a damaged item we will need you to upload photos of the item and photo's of the shipping container (if it's also damaged). The photo's will help to speed up the claim process. The instructions for uploading the photo's are within the RMS guidelines. Please retain all product packaging (boxes, etc) in case the courier would like to inspect them.
Apparel Items: Apparel items must be in a new, unaltered and unused condition. We can't accept clothing that has been worn or altered in any way. Refunds and exchanges for clothing items are contingent upon the inspection of the items once we receive them.
Restocking Fees: All returns must be processed through our Returns Manager System (RMS). There may be a 15% restocking fee for items returned without obtaining the Return Authorization number that is generated through the RMS.
Who Pays For Return Shippng?: If you need to return an item because of something that was our fault we will send a return label and issue a full refund.
If you need to return an item for something that was not our fault you will have to pay to send it back and you will be issued a refund for the purchase price of the item only.