Tuskegee University - Products
This page features products and gifts for Tuskegee University.
Tuskegee University was founded in a one room shanty, thirty adults represented the first class and Dr. Booker T. Washington the first teacher. The founding date was July 4, 1881, authorized by House Bill 165. Tuskegee rose to national prominence under the leadership of its founder, Dr. Washington, who headed the institution from 1881 until his death at age 59 in 1915. During his tenure, institutional independence was gained in 1892, again through legislation, when Tuskegee Normal and Industrial Institute were granted authority to act independent of the state of Alabama. The University is rooted in a history of successfully educating African Americans to understand themselves and their society against the background of their total cultural heritage and the promise of their individual and collective future. The most important of the people we serve are the students. The overall purpose is to nurture and challenge them to grow to their fullest potential.
- Tuskegee Airmen jacket - bomber - TBJA $ 149.00
- Tuskegee Airmen t-shirt - TATS - black $ 26.95
- Tuskegee Airmen t-shirt - TATS - green $ 26.95
- Tuskegee University backpack $ 64.95
Tuskegee University hoodie - CHB
$ 89.00$ 39.00 SALE
- Tuskegee University sweater - ladies cardigan - CFCC $ 64.95
- Tuskegee University t-shirt - CSTH $ 26.95