Prairie View A&M University - Products
This page features products and gifts for Prairie View A&M University.
Prairie View A&M University, the second oldest public institution of higher education in Texas, originated in the Texas Constitution of 1876. On August 14, 1876, the Texas Legislature established the “Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas for Colored Youths” and placed responsibility for its management with the Board of Directors of the Agricultural and Mechanical College at Bryan. The university seeks to provide a high quality educational experience for students who, upon completion of bachelors, masters, or doctorate degrees, possess self-sufficiency and professional competences. The experience is imbued by the institution’s values including, but not limited to, access and quality, accountability, diversity, leadership, relevance, and social responsibility.
- Prairie View A&M cap - snapback style $ 24.95
- Prairie View backpack $ 64.95
- Prairie View canvas totebag $ 64.95
- Prairie View football jersey $ 89.00
- Prairie View sweater - ladies cardigan - CFCC OUT OF STOCK
Prairie View sweater - ladies cardigan - CFCD
$ 69.00$ 29.00 SALE
- Prairie View University hoodie - CHB $ 89.00