Negro League Baseball Products & Memorabilia - T-shirts
Many baseball fans know the color line in organized baseball was broken in 1945 when Jackie Robinson was signed to the Brooklyn Dodgers. However, most fans are not aware of the culture and history which produced Jackie Robinson. Negro Leagues Baseball was created in 1920 because Blacks were not allowed to play in the Major Leagues. Negro Leagues Baseball was very successful because they had outstanding players and loyal fans.
By the late 1950’s, Major League Baseball started integrating more of the top Black players so the Negro League teams started to disband. It signaled the end of a great era of Black-owned sports franchises and Black entrepreneurship, something which we are yet to recover from. Our Negro Leagues Baseball t-shirts provide an opportunity to show honor and respect to the great players and teams from an important era in our history.
- Baltimore Elite Giants - Negro League - tshirt - TH $ 26.95
- Chicago American Giants - Negro League - tshirt - TH OUT OF STOCK
- Detroit Stars - Negro League - tshirt - TH $ 26.95
- Homestead Grays - Negro League - tshirt - TH OUT OF STOCK
- Negro League Commemorative t-shirt - grey - NSTW OUT OF STOCK
- Negro Leagues Baseball Museum - tshirt - TH $ 26.95
- Negro Leagues Baseball t-shirt - black - NSTY OUT OF STOCK
- Negro Leagues Baseball tshirt - NSTX-K OUT OF STOCK
- New York Black Yankees - Negro League - tshirt - TH OUT OF STOCK
- Philadelphia Stars - Negro League - tshirt - TH OUT OF STOCK
- St Louis Stars - Negro League - tshirt - TH OUT OF STOCK