Negro League Baseball Products - Jerseys
Many baseball fans know the color line in organized baseball was broken in 1945 when Jackie Robinson was signed to the Brooklyn Dodgers. However, most fans are not aware of the culture and history which produced Jackie Robinson. Negro Leagues Baseball was created in 1920 because Blacks were not allowed to play in the Major Leagues. Negro Leagues Baseball was very successful because they had outstanding players and loyal fans.
By the late 1950’s, Major League Baseball started integrating more of the top Black players so the Negro League teams started to disband. It signaled the end of a great era of Black-owned sports franchises and Black entrepreneurship, something which we are yet to recover from. Our Negro Leagues Baseball jerseys provide an opportunity to show honor and respect to the great players and teams from an important era in our history.
- Atlanta Black Crackers - legacy jersey $ 89.00
- Birmingham Black Barons - legacy jersey $ 89.00
- Homestead Grays - heritage jersey $ 89.00
- Homestead Grays - legacy jersey $ 89.00
- Kansas City Monarchs - heritage jersey $ 89.00
- Kansas City Monarchs - legacy jersey $ 89.00
- Negro League jersey - grey - NJER6 $ 119.00
- Negro League jersey - white - NJER6 $ 119.00
- Negro Leagues - Negro League Baseball jersey - JER1 $ 109.00
- New York Black Yankees - heritage jersey - ivory $ 89.00
- New York Black Yankees - legacy jersey $ 89.00
- Pittsburgh Crawfords - legacy jersey $ 89.00