Quick Overview Of Our Return Policy:
It's A Black Thang.com offers returns and exchanges for most items within 30 days of receipt of the shipment. Returns must be initiated through our Returns Manager System (RMS). Just follow the steps within the RMS and you can easily process and track your return. The RMS will automatically generate a Return Authorization number (RA#) and you can login to your account at any time to view the progress of your return.
Please review our Return Policy and CLICK HERE to access our Returns Manager System and begin processing your return. You will need the email associated with the order and the order number to begin the process.
- With the exception of apparel items, you can return an item within 30-days for a refund or a store credit.
- With the exception of apparel items, within 31-45 days you can return an item for a store credit.
- We can not accept any returns after 45-days.
- Apparel items must be returned within 10 days of receipt. (see below for more info on returning apparel items.)
- If the reason for the return was our fault we will pay for the return shipping.
- If the reason for the return was due to a damaged or inoperable item we will pay for the return shipping.
- We will provide a UPS return label and you will need to print the label.
- If the reason for the return was not our fault you will have to ship it back to us at your expense.
- If the value of the items are $150 or higher the package must be insured.
Damaged Items: If you receive a damaged item we will need you to upload photos of the item and photo's of the shipping container (if it's also damaged). The photo's will help to speed up the claim process. The instructions for uploading the photo's are within the RMS guidelines. Please retain all product packaging (boxes, etc) in case the courier would like to inspect them.
Clothing Items: Clothing items must be in a new, unaltered and unused condition. We can't accept clothing that has been worn or altered in any way. Refunds and exchanges for clothing items are contingent upon the inspection of the items once we receive them.
Limited Edition giclee prints are usually printed on demand at the various artist's galleries. The giclee printing process is expensive and very detailed, therefore the limited edition giclee prints are not returnable. Please be sure of your purchase before you finalize the transaction. If you have any questions your can contact us before you place your order and before it ships.
Restocking Fees: All returns must be processed through our Returns Manager System (RMS). There may be a 15% restocking fee for items returned without obtaining the Return Authorization number that is generated through the RMS.
Who Pays For Return Shippng?: If you need to return an item because of something that was our fault we will pay for you to return the item and we will issue a full refund.
If you need to return an item for something that was not our fault you will have to pay to send it back and you will be issued a refund for the purchase price of the item only.