Southern University - Products
This page features products and gifts for Southern University A&M College.
In April 1880, the Louisiana General Assembly chartered what was then called Southern College, originally located in New Orleans. Southern opened its doors on March 7, 1881 with 12 students. In 1890 the legislature designated Southern as a land grant college for blacks, in order to continue to satisfy federal requirements under the land grant program to support higher education for all students in the state, despite having a segregated system. The mission of Southern University and A&M College is to provide opportunities for a diverse student population to achieve a high-quality, global educational experience, to engage in scholarly, research, and creative activities, and to give meaningful public service to the community, the state, the nation, and the world so that Southern University graduates are competent, informed, and productive citizens.
- Southern University backpack $ 64.95
- Southern University canvas totebag $ 64.95
- Southern University football jersey $ 89.00
- Southern University hoodie - CHB $ 89.00
- Southern University sweater - ladies cardigan - blue $ 59.00
- Southern University sweater - ladies cardigan - CFCC $ 64.95
- Southern University tshirt - CSTG $ 26.95