The Right 2 Revolution - 30x40 limited edition giclee - WAK
The Right #2 Revolution by Kevin A. Williams (WAK). In 1966 racial tension was at an all-time high and after hundreds of years of terror a group called The Black Panther Party "Drew a line in the sand" the basis was SELF DEFENSE as well as The United States own rules the #2 symbolizes the 2ND AMENDMENT: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed. This paintings shows the cause & effect of this action, by the reflection in his glasses of two men who have been lynched, one has to ask was this action extreme?
- Artist: Kevin A. Williams (WAK)
- Edition Type: Limited Edition
- Edition Size (watercolor paper): 50
- Edition Size (canvas): 25
- Media options: Giclee on watercolor paper or Giclee on canvas
- Size: 30" x 40"