Shades of Color Kids - 2023 African American wall calendar
Shades of Color Kids - 2023 African American calendar.
In this delightful 2023 African American calendar, Shades of Color explores the whimsical world of Frank Morrison’s children’s art. Filled with vibrant colors and playful, sassy characters, it is the perfect adornment to any child’s room. Frank has illustrated over 20 children’s books including, “The Hat that Wore Clara B”, “Queen of the Scene” by Queen Latifah, NAACP Image Award winning “Our Children can Soar” ,“Long Shot” by NBA all-star point guard Chris Paul, and “Children of God” by Archbishop Desmond Tutu, to name a few. This calendar is perfect as décor in your home, kitchen, or office and easily helps to keep track of important dates, contacts, and other events at a glance. Each calendar month is generously sized so it’s easy to glance and be reminded of upcoming responsibilities and events to make sure you stay organized through the year! The calendar also includes Black History facts throughout.
- size: 12" x 12"
- Explore the whimsical world of Frank Morrison’s children’s art
- Printed on high-quality paper
- Features full-color pages throughout
- Includes all major public and culturally significant holidays
- Offers Black History facts each month
- Perfect for the home or office