P-51 Mustang - tabletop clock and thermometer
Sorry, this product is out of stock.Click to receive an email when available
P-51 Mustang tabletop clock and thermometer.The Tuskegee Airmen, nicknamed the Red Tails, were the first African American military aviators in the United States armed forces. Despite systematic discrimination the pilots fought bravely during WWII and helped to secure the allied victory.
The P-51 Mustang was one of the planes the Tuskegee Airmen flew. It was the aircraft that changed history. Claiming 4,950 enemy aircraft shot down, the P-51 Mustang American fighter plane became an icon of WWII American pride and ingenuity. Now, this limited-edition P-51 Mustang Thermometer Tabletop Clock offers a high-flying 70th anniversary salute to the Tuskegee Airmen and other storied WWII prop dogfighters and its role in the Allies' victory, showcased in an innovative, striking design that is sure to command the attention of everyone who sees it in your home.
This extraordinary timepiece celebrates the P-51 Mustang with classic style and bold retro flair. It proudly displays a replica P-51D (the most decorated of the P-51s), hand-cast in cold-cast bronze and bearing authentic WWII emblems. Boasting a 9-1/2" wingspan, it is poised atop a handsome wooden base featuring a quartz-accurate analog clock and indoor temperature gauge inspired by the aircraft's instrument panel. Rich golden trim adds elegance, while an engraved golden plaque commemorates the momentous inaugural flight of the P-51 Mustang.
- 70th anniversary salute to the legendary WWII P-51 Mustang aircraft, showcased in a striking thermometer tabletop clock.
- Proudly displays a replica P-51D Mustang boasting an impressive 9-1/2" wingspan, hand-cast in cold-cast bronze and bearing authentic WWII emblems
- Wooden base features a quartz-accurate analog clock and indoor temperature gauge inspired by the Mustang P-51's instrument panel
- Rich golden trim adds elegance to this classic tabletop clock
- An engraved golden plaque commemorates the momentous inaugural flight of the P-51 Mustang
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 9-1/2" W; 24.1 cm W
- Minor assembly required