Living My Blessed Life - Face Mask
Sorry, this product is out of stock.Click to receive an email when available
Living My Blessed Life - Kiwi McDowell - Face Mask -
"This item is currently unavailable."
These set of two reusable cotton face masks fuse beautiful Black Art with protective health measures. Designed with artwork by Kiwi McDowell, it's fashionable and representative. These African American art face masks not only help protect your health they're breathable & maximize comfort for the best wearing experience. The masks meet suitable face covering needs and requirements which are essential to address today’s public health concerns. But they also making mask wearing as enjoyable as possible and also allow you to make a statement!
Hand washable and suitable for daily use, the adjustable ear straps & nose clip customize for the perfect fit on a variety of faces. Insert replaceable multi-layer filter for additional protection.
- Set of two face masks
- comes with two filters
- Front-side polyester & back-side soft cotton with filter pocket.
- Anti-sticking, skin-friendly and adjustable for maximum comfort and best sealing effect.
- PM2.5 filter with 5 layers: 2-layer non-woven cloth, 2-layer melt-blown filter & 1-layer activated carbon filter.
- Filters are most effective average 3 to 4 days and should be discarded once wet.
- Protection from dust, pollution, vehicle exhaust, sandy air, second-hand smoke,
- Suitable for work, school, shopping, running , exercise and other outdoor activities.
- Satisfies public face covering requirements.
- Not for medical use. Hand washing cloth mask daily recommended.
- adjustable ear straps & nose clip
- 100% cotton