Barack and Michelle - Inaugural Dance - music box
Sorry, this product is out of stock.Click to receive an email when available
Barack and Michelle Inaugural Dance music box.
"This item is no longer available."
President Obama and First Lady Michelle met in Chicago, and Barack was said to be smitten on sight. The love and respect they share is as strong today as it was when they wed in 1992. Now, the romance of these dedicated Americans inspires the Barack and Michelle: The Inaugural Dance Music Box. Featuring dancing 3D figures of Michelle and Barack Obama, this Heirloom Porcelain music box is a gleaming celebration of an All American love story. Handcrafted of Heirloom Porcelain®, this musical heirloom is hand-painted in patriotic colors and lavished with raised-relief 22K gold stars, scrolling designs and the title in elegant script. A total of 40 glittering simulated jewels add to its sparkle. The lid opens with a Limoges-style hinge to reveal an art montage of the President and First Lady. With the turn of a key, the melody of "America the Beautiful" plays as the fully sculptural hand-painted figures of Barack and Michelle Obama twirl to the music at his second inauguration.
- Commemorate an All-American love story with the Barack And Michelle: The Inaugural Dance Music Box.
- Expertly handcrafted of radiant Heirloom Porcelain®
- Hand-painted with raised-relief sculpted stars gleaming in lavish 22K gold accents and 40 sparkling simulated jewels
- Full-color art montage inside the lid showcasing images from his first inauguration and at a White House dinner
- Music box opens on a classic Limoges-style hinge
- Inside features sculpted figures representing the President and First Lady dancing at his second inauguration (image of the dancing figurine shown above is a simulated picture and may not represent actual item)
- With the turn of the key, it plays the melody "America the Beautiful" as the figures twirl to the music
- Hand-numbered with matching Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 4-1/2" W x 4-3/4"