A Christmas Tradition - African American Santa figurine
Sorry, this product is out of stock.Click to receive an email when available
A Christmas Tradition - African American Santa Claus figurine
Our African American Santa is stepping out in style in his long white embroidered robe. He's loaded down with many traditional Christmas items that will remind us of Christmases from our youth, including his treasured embroidered red stocking. This is a must-have for Santa collectors. Order today, quantities are limited.
The very first Clothtique Possible Dreams Santa was introduced in 1985. The stiffened fabric process was inspired by European collectibles and brought to the United States. The unique combination of sculpting and fabrics bring each Santa to life. Every Clothtique Santa is hand made by a team of skilled artisans. Each is carefully packaged and delivered in exquisite detail and artistic expertise. Look for the brass tag that certifies your Santa as an authentic Possible Dreams Clothique Santa.
- date introduced: Jan 2020
- materials: poly-resin, cotton/poly blend
- size: 10.5" H
- tree lights up using 3-AAA batteries (not included)
- hand painted and assembled with intricate detail and artistic expertise
- fabric and fur may need to be carefully shaped after unpacking