Negro Leagues Baseball Jackets
Many baseball fans know the color line in organized baseball was broken in 1945 when Jackie Robinson was signed to the Brooklyn Dodgers. However, most fans are not aware of the culture and history which produced Jackie Robinson. Negro Leagues Baseball was created in 1920 because Blacks were not allowed to play in the Major Leagues. Negro Leagues Baseball was very successful because they had outstanding players and loyal fans.
By the late 1950’s, Major League Baseball started integrating more of the top Black players so the Negro League teams started to disband. It signaled the end of a great era of Black-owned sports franchises and Black entrepreneurship, something which we are yet to recover from. Our Negro Leagues Baseball jackets provide an opportunity to show honor and respect to the great players and teams from an important era in our history.
- Negro Leagues Baseball - cotton twill jacket - NTJG $ 145.00
- Negro Leagues Baseball - hoodie - NZHA $ 99.00
- Negro Leagues baseball jacket - bomber - NBJA $ 149.00
- Negro League Baseball - leather jacket - NLJC OUT OF STOCK
- Negro Leagues Baseball - varsity style jacket - NWJA $ 185.00
- Negro Leagues leather vest $ 195.00