Frank Morrison Art Work
Frank Morrison's art work is unique and will make a statement that you simple cannot miss. The exaggerated body parts and flowing motion of the characters depicted in Frank's art work are his signature and provide us with a glimpse of his endless creativity and talent.
Frank Morrison was born in Massachusetts and then moved to New Jersey at an early age. He grew up during the early days of rap music, graffiti, and break dancing. He was a well-known graffiti artist and also an accomplished break dancer and was actually part of the Sugar Hill Gang's dance entourage. It was during one of the group’s European tours he got a chance to visit the Louvre art museum in Paris and was so intrigued by all the magnificent art that he decided, at that moment, to return to his roots and become an artist.
- The Latest - AKA - 24x34 print - Frank Morrison $ 35.00
- The Next - 24x24 limited edition giclee - Frank Morrison $ 500.00
- The Next Plateau - 18x36 giclee on canvas - Frank Morrison $ 600.00
- The Pitch - 26x34 print - Frank Morrison $ 45.00
- The Songstress - 11x47 giclee on canvas - Frank Morrison $ 750.00
- The Thinker by Frank Morrison - 22x18 print OUT OF STOCK
- Universoul - 20x38 giclee - Frank Morrison OUT OF STOCK