Black History Activity book - African Americans of Character
African American of Character activity book. This activity book highlights African-American men and women admired not just for their accomplishments, but for their good character as well. It lists various positive traits and introduces men and women who exemplify the traits. (for grades 4-6)
The traits and individuals include:
- Caring: Dr Daniel Hale Williams and Clara McBride Hale
- Commitment: Dr Martin Luther Ling Jr.
- Courage: Fannie Lou Hamer, Dorie Miller and Jackie Robinson
- Determination: Bessie Coleman and Julian Bond
- Fairness: Thurgood Marshall
- Optimism: Louis Armstrong, Gwendolyn Brooks
- Respect: Oprah Winfrey
- Responsibility: Maggie Lena Walker
- 16 Pages
- size: 8 1/2" x 11"
- for grades 4-6