E-Ancient Egyptian Cuckoo Clock
Ancient Egyptian Cuckoo Clock. Intricately handcrafted and lavished with tributes to the magnificent culture of ancient Egypt, this cuckoo clock showcases intricate features like two golden sphinxes and Bastet cats, symbolic hieroglyphics, and depictions of the sacred scarab beetle, the sun god Aten, the Eye of Horus, turquoise lotus flowers and more. On the hour, a bust of Queen Nefertiti emerges at the top of the clock as her royal procession rotates, accompanied by an exotic melody evoking the mysteries of ancient Egypt. An icon of unwavering strength, breathtaking beauty and political prowess, Queen Nefertiti epitomizes the unrivaled allure of ancient Egypt.
Golden pendulums inspired by Canopic jars offer a regal finishing touch. The opulence of this mysterious bygone world is artfully captured in this Ancient Egyptian Cuckoo Clock.
- Size: 8-3/8" W x 19-1/2" H x 5-1/2" D, including decorative weights
- Limited edition of 4,999. Hand numbered with Certificate of Authentcity
- Masterfully crafted by hand and features a precision quartz movement
- Lavish details include hand-cast miniature figurines
- At the top of each hour, Queen Nefertiti's bust emerges from the miniature doors at the top of the clock, as a sculpted regal procession rotates around the base
- Plays an exotic melody that captures the mesmerizing allure of ancient Egypt
- Features pendulum and decorative hanging weights inspired by Canopic jars
- Arrives fully assembled and ready to hang
- Clock requires 1 "AA" battery and 2 "D" batteries (not included)